Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reader Spotlight

Hey Hey All,

So I'm sure some of you have navigated around my wonderfully redesigned blog and seen a the tab entitled:
"What is this Reader Spotlight?" you ask.Well to be completely honest I'm not 100 percent sure. 

Something that I want for my blog is for there to be a sense of community among the readers, which vary from family members, friends and colleagues from high school and college, future colleagues from SPAIN, and other random intrigued people here on the world wide web. 

So here is how it is going to work:

The first person to comment every month will get to have their own picture/bio/personal interview in the Reader Spotlight section, and readers may not have 2 consecutive months as the spotlight.

I do anticipate for this to evolve eventually to who ever comments the most during the previous month to earn the Reader Spotlight. And who knows what it may evolve into that we can't anticipate. 

I hope you all are as excited as I am about this lol. I feel like my blog is really taking off. On my Facebook the other day on the "On this Day in 2010" section, my status said "Just so y'all know, I'm going to be a famous writer someday." Which I'm sure I can trace back to Mi Epiphany. I still haven't started on the book that I'm going to write, but the way that this blog is coming along, is kinda exciting for me. I've gone from 3 to 11 readers, from 100 to 800 views all in the last month or so of revamping. So I'm anxious to see what the future holds not only for myself and my journey to Spain, but for this blog and what turns it will take.

What do YOU think about the Reader Spotlight idea?

Thanks for reading. And who knows come September 1st the Reader Spotlight could be YOU!

Much love,

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! You can not only get to know your audience better, but can also help some of your "auxiliar-readers" get to know other auxiliares around Spain.

    ReplyDelete