Sunday, September 2, 2012

September We Meet Again

Hey Everyone, 

    I can't believe September has made it back to the front of the calendar. In just 11 short days I will have been in ONE YEAR! It amazes me how much has changed in these 12 months. I've grown so much as a person, and more comfortable into my "adult" skin. Surpassed so many things that in their moment were the bottom of the barrel. Now, I look onto this next year with even more optimistic eyes than I had in 2011. I mean everything started a little off from visa complications about a staple to FUNDamental problem with my cash flow. 

Even this blog has had its ups and downs. Almost a year ago I was ecstatic about reaching a thousand views, now I'm over 7,000!  Reader Spotlight has been a great way to get to know people, although a bit slower now, since the comments now are far and few in between, but a new year means new prospects. 

What are y'all excited about for this coming year?

Thanks for reading.

<@CathyArely

No comments:

Post a Comment