Tuesday, September 18, 2012

11 is the Magic Number- Liebster Award

Hey all!

 So today in my post Glee episode gloom, I found out that, Joyful Sparrow,  one of my new blog friends from 20sb nominated me for the Liebster Award (pretty much for bloggers with not such a great following to get more connected and out there in the world)! Anyway so pretty much here are the rules-

1.  Post 11 Facts About Yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who tagged you
3. Leave 11 questions for the bloggers you tag
4. Spread the love and tag a few blogger friends. 

So Here we go!

My Deetz-

1. I like taking pictures of myself

2. I am a singer, dancer, poet (my work is here), actress, not too good drawer
3. If it were safe and sanitary I would walk around barefoot everywhere. 
4. I have a new found addiction to the game Parchis

5. In the 3rd grade I had an 11th grade reading level. 
6. I'm a sucker for nostalgic moments

7. I lived in Puerto Rico for 4 months.
8. I was trapped in an elevator for 2 hours in New York City.
9. I am a college graduate, first generation on my mom's side.
10. I've worn glasses since I was 4 years old.

11. I want to fall in love. 

My Answers-

1. What song describes you best?



I would have to say "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" by Whitney Houston (RIP). After all the trials that I've had to face through the years, and especially this one, my ability to bounce back never ceases to surprise me.

2. What is the best part about where you live?
Well I just wrote two blogs talking about my top 10 favorite things about Madrid, but if I had to choose one thing that I like best it would be being so close to so many historical destinations- Rome, Paris, London...<3

3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Despite enjoying my European stay and longing for a New York chapter of my life, I know that the place that I will forever call home and settle down in is California.

4. Your Perfect day would include...
My family coming to visit me, and sharing with them all of the cool opportunities I've gotten to experience.

5. What are you looking forward to?
Getting Paid!! Lol, and starting off year 2 in Spain on the right foot!

6. If money were no obstacle, what would you do with your time?
I would put on a Broadway show that I would star in, of course!

7. Your Favorite Item in your closet is...
...my little red dress ;)

8. In an hour you will be...
almost 1 am, so hopefully closer to falling asleep!!

9. What countries have you visited, which was your favorite?
Spain, France, Italy... I would say I have to hand it to España!

10. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Ha! I don't know where I see myself in 2 years... but that's besides the point. In 20 years, I hope to have a family, and work at a job that I can help my community either in Law or Education or both.

11. What are you currently reading?
Embarrassing... I've succumbed to the pressure of my peers... I'm reading... 50 Shades Freed.

********************
Now It's Your Turn!
********************
Your Questions-
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
2. What was your first kiss like?
3. What is your favorite day of the week, and why?
4. What is something you want to improve about yourself?
5. Who is your idol?
6. If you could be any part of a sundae, what would you be and why?
7. If you could only take 3 items with you to a deserted island what would they be?
8. What is the best song to sing at Karaoke?
9. What would you want as your last meal?
10. Backstreet Boys or NSYNC?
11. What is the most valuable thing a person can have?

Thanks again to Joyful Sparrow, for my first award! Hope it's been fun :)

3 comments:

  1. squeee thanks for the shoutout babe!!! Loved reading your answers. and four year old you is so pweshous with her new glasses teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I missed this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete