Monday, August 9, 2010

A New Start

Hey Everyone

So it's been a while since I've kept up a blog, so i figure with a new start, it'll motivate me to keep track of everything that goes on. It's the beginning of the end of my undergraduate career at CSUN. I'm President of University Ambassadors and LUCIA(Spanish Club). Double major in Spanish and Liberal Studies (Elementary Education).

So I hope you join me on this journey, with all my thoughts, feelings, opinions, and adventures through this time as I wrap up this chapter and figure out what the next one is.

So as I write this I'm laying on my bed in my room in my APARTMENT (not dorm) just excited for what's to come.

As of this moments I'm going to try my best to leave my insecurities at the door. I know I am a strong gringa-latina woman with an incredible future ahead of me if I so choose for it to be that way.

So look out real world Cathy Smith (yes I'm a latina with THAT last name) is inching closer to taking you over.

Much love
~Cat

P/S: Comments are always greatly appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!! You ARE on your way to an awesome future hon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete